Inbound Customer Service RepresentativeYakima, Washington
Job TitleInbound Customer Service Representative
Primary LocationYakima, Washington
Yakima Waste, a Waste Connections Company is looking for a InboundCustomer Service Representativeto join the team in Granger, WA. In this position you will be answering a high volume of inbound calls regarding local customer’s accounts, taking payments, filing, dispatching and other various administrative duties.
Ours hours would be Mon-Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm. Starting wage is $16.96/HR and will increase to $17.81/HR after Six (6) Months Of employment and pending a positive performance Review.
To Chat with a Virtual assistant please click on this link: https://olivia.paradox.ai/co/WasteConnections/AshleyCSR
Why you need to join us!
•CULTURE:It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
•INTEGRITY:Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
•RESPECT:We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
Waste Connections is looking for a talented Customer Service Representative to join our team in Yakima, WA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work environment is an office setting. Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lighted. Our Customer Service Reps normally have their own workstation or cubicle space and are equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- CSR call areas can be noisy and work may be repetitious and stressful, with little time in between calls, while still providing excellent service. Some calls are evaluated to ensure high standards.
- Also, long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen are common.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience
- High volume call center experience a plus
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Emailpreferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)