Customer Service RepresentativeWorthington, Minnesota
Job TitleCustomer Service Representative
Primary LocationWorthington, Minnesota
We are looking for a team oriented CustomerService Representativeto join the Schaap Sanitation team in Worthington, MN.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Enter customer and record information into computer for customer service, talk with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fill out contract forms, determine charges for service requested, collect deposits, prepare change of address records and issue discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Deliver services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interact with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
- Ability to assist our Accounts Payable team when needed.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work environment is an office setting. Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lighted. Our Customer Service Reps have their own workstation or cubicle space and are equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- CSR call areas can be noisy and work may be repetitious and stressful, with little time in between calls, while still providing excellent service. Some calls are evaluated to ensure high standards.
- Also, long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen are common.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of Phone Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Emailpreferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)