Customer Service Representative- Bilingual (Spanish)Wichita, Kansas
Waste Connections of Kansas is seeking an experienced Bilingual(Spanish) CSR with call center experience at our Wichita location!
Our priority is to make sure we hire professional customer service representatives that care about the safety of our drivers and the service provided to the community. As a customer service representative with us the minimum responsibilities are:
- Answering customer calls and processing customer orders for new service, discontinuance, or changes in service.
- Accepting payments from customers, researching customer billing inquiries and updating customer account information.
- Interacting with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions to service issues.
What we need from you:
- 2 years of high volume Customer Service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(K) with company match; let us help you save for your future
- Healthcare; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Perks, perks, perks! Employee Assistance Mental Health Program, Emergency Travel Assistance, Prepaid Legal Plan, Scholarship Opportunities for kids, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Relief Fund
- Insurance: Life, Short Term/Long Term Disability
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. Waste Connections does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law