FLEET MAINTENANCE MANAGER / 2ND SHIFTWestborough, Massachusetts
We are looking for a safety consciousDiesel Mechanic Night Shift Supervisor to join the team at E.L. Harvey & Sons in Westborough.
- Performs repairs (including electrical and hydraulic systems) and assigns preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews and completes repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
What We Offer –
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation, and a great management team.
Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
Job Requirements –
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement preferred.
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Previous experience managing a team of employees
- Previous Heavy Diesel experience
- Ability to train others in repair and diagnostics of Heavy Diesel equipment
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)