Gas Line TechnicianWaterloo, New York
**THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $10,000 STAY ON BONUS**
We are looking for an Odor Control Technician to join the team at our Seneca Meadows Landfill location in Waterloo, NY.
- Ensure gas systems remains in compliance with all permits, and Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Work on site at the landfill location and perform routine system inspections.
- Review and understand all permits governing the project, and work with Landfill District Manager and region engineer to ensure compliance.
- Maintain relationships with landfill employees as well as consultants and vendors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Familiarity with Heavy Equipment
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Understanding of Welding
- A Mechanical Aptitude
- Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: relocation assistance, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future."
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)