Digital Marketing ManagerThe Woodlands, Texas
Waste Connections has an new opportunity for highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager at our corporate office in the Woodlands, Texas!
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our online marketing operations. Your primary goals are to help grow our brand’s awareness and support our local operating Districts in driving online generated sales opportunities.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Plan and execute all aspects of our digital marketing department including our Web, SEO/SEM, Social Media, marketing database, and display advertising campaigns.
- Oversee Paid and Organic campaigns and integrate with our CRM system
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Work with District Sales Managers to set and maintain local digital marketing budgets.
- Develop reports to track District digital marketing results and ROI.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Preferred - Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of prominent search engines, social media platforms, CRM, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages.
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. Waste Connections does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law