R360 Environmental Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is the nation’s leading environmental oilfield waste management provider, R360 has the resources to offer superior reliability and results to customers across the country.
We currently have a position available for an experienced safety conscious Equipment Operator to work in our Thermal Operations at our site in Stanton, TX, near Midland, TX. This is a 14 day on 7 day off schedule.
- Operate, monitor, and control process levels, temperatures, pressures and flows in a safe and efficient manner
- Must have centrifuge and injection well experience, Thermal operations experience a plus but training will be available.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and independently operate equipment used at facility
- Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
What sets R360 apart is our commitment to Safety and Integrity. We have an excellent management team and offer competitive pay, benefits, 401K and PTO.
R360 Environmental Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)