Manager in TrainingStanton, Texas
Manager in Training REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management is preferred
- Previous Construction or Landfill responsibilities preferred
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel/Word and the ability to learn and use company specialized applications
- Must be willing to relocate for promotional opportunities
ASSISTANT DISTRICT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees personnel needs of the route sites including selecting, coaching, disciplining and training employees and evaluating employee performance.
- Previous supervisory experience in heavy construction, and/or environmental field services.
- Required to be exposed to a physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements.
- Majority of work will be conducted hands on in the field.
- Develops short-term and long-term goals and action plans in conjunction with your Division.
- Participates in regular P&L reviews to ensure budgets are met; develops and implements programs for optimal equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and labor and material costs.
- Responsible for compliance to applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Has overall responsibility for facility maintenance, Customer Service, Sales, and Operations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Why you need to join us!
CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees. Honoring our commitments provides our stakeholders peace of mind and establishes us as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve. This creates a safe and rewarding environment for our employees.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term and long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". For more information and to apply, please visit www.wasteconnections.com.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans