Outside Territory Sales RepresentativeSeekonk, Massachusetts
Job TitleOutside Territory Sales Representative
Primary LocationSeekonk, Massachusetts
We have an immediate position open for an Outside Sales Representative at our MEGA Disposal site in Seekonk, MA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Retaining and growing commercial and residential waste removal and disposal services
• Working with Outside Sales Representatives to help keep existing customers
• Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations and trade shows
• Must be good at problem-solving and handling disgruntled customers
• Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
• Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
• Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders. Additionally follow up on leads, create your own leads, and build relationships within the community
• Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
• Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
• Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• 2 years of successful Outside Sales experience.
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
• Excellent organization and communication skills. Reliable transportation
• Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)