Collections RepresentativeSeekonk, Massachusetts
Mega Disposal is looking for an experiencedCOLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVEfor our Seekonk, MAlocation.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolvecustomerdisputes.
- Coordinate with customers in bill collection
- Demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities withcustomerserviceemployees and other managers.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change inservice.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered and complaints ofservicefailures to designated departments for investigation.
- Communicates with customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determineservicerequirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions toserviceissues.
- Promotes Waste Connections standard operating procedures, which assures efficient environmentally correct and safe workplace practices
- Processes payments from customers and researchescustomerinquiries regarding their invoice.
- Updatescustomeraccount information for routing and billing purposes.
- Contact customers regarding money owed
RequirementsIdeal candidate will possess:
- 2 years ofCustomerService / Collections experience in a high call volume atmosphere
- Degree from a 4 year college or university (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)