Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
We are Saskatchewan’s leader in waste transfer and recycling services. For more than 55 years we’ve been building a reputation of excellence.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who are proud to deliver great customer service, where you are home every night, and have secure, year-round employment. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives and more. Our commitment to our customers, our employees, and our environment drives everything we do. Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
As a condition of employment, all new employees to safety sensitive position must successfully pass a substance test within a two-week period of their hiring date.
- Sandblast and paint refuse containers and other miscellaneous parts and equipment.
- Sandblast and paint waste hauling equipment – including masking and taping to protect surfaces such as finished paint, glass, hydraulic components, etc.
- Stencil and decal of containers according to prescribed formulas for various styles of containers.
- Communicate with operations department about upcoming needs and prioritization of tasks.
- Inspect and maintain equipment, including completion of applicable documents and reporting of potential issues or safety concerns.
- Various other duties as required, including buildings and facilities work.
- Work will be completed outdoors where weather and projects allow.\
- Minor collision repairs on trucks and equipment, refurbishing truck bodies, other paint and bodywork as required.
- Knowledge and experience with both air-assisted airless, and HVLP spray systems is an asset.
- Knowledge of paints, thinners, and epoxy coatings is an asset.
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset.
- Auto body experience is an asset.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Candidates must have a strong focus on safety procedures and preventative measures.
- A criminal record check will be required.
What’s in it for you?
- A team environment that embraces a “work hard, play harder” culture.
- A compensation package that is competitive and comes with excellent benefits.
- Well maintained equipment and facilities.
- Opportunities for learning, advancement, personal growth, and challenge.
Please submit your resume or apply online at www.loraas.ca/careers
Only those selected will be contacted.
Loraas Disposal North is an Equal Opportunity Employer.