Site ManagerSalina, Kansas
Job TitleSite Manager
Primary LocationSalina, Kansas
This position will be responsible for establishing and maintaining performance targets and objectives and standards for each service activity at the site and audit for each performance against standards and compliance with Company practices and procedures. Key responsibilities include monitoring all expenditures within the operating location and ensure that adequate controls are maintained and followed, staying current and conversant on all new services, policies and be able to communicate them in a skillful manner, maintaining proper rapport with the community as well as seeking out new relationships that would further promote or enhance the district’s service capability. This position serves as a training role for future District Managers.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Selecting, hiring, and training competent personnel
- Maintenance of the entire facility
- Preventative maintenance of material-handling equipment
- Regulatory Compliance
- Develop and implement procedures and systems for personnel to operate in a safe, efficient, and cost effective manner
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and waste industry experience is preferred.
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience managing in an operations environment.
- Knowledge of DOT, OSHA , environmental regulations and a Class B CDL is a plus. We are seeking candidates who are open to future relocation to achieve personal success and leadership growth.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". For more information please visit http://www.wasteconnections.com/. Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).