General Labourer/ SorterSaanichton, Canada
Job TitleGeneral Labourer/ Sorter
Primary LocationSaanichton, British Columbia
Waste Connections of Canada has immediate openings for afull-time General Labourer/ Sorterat ourVictoria, BCdistrict.
·Shift timing: Monday to Friday –day shift
What we provide:
· Paid Training
· Company-paid benefits/RRSP match
· Growth and Development opportunities
As a general labourer/ sorter, you will be responsible for sorting recycled material off of a conveyor belt and moving material to the appropriate areas. You will also be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the recycling area and the yard outside.
· Able to work utilizing safety glasses, steel-toed work shoes, uniform and hearing protection.
· Must be able to stand continually through the entire shift.
· Must be able to pass all pre-employment checks, including drug test.
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture.Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits.You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
APPLY TODAY! Be part of a great team!
Waste Connections of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.83 /hour