Customer Service RepresentativeRocky View, Canada
We are looking for ahigh energy Customer Service Representativeto join the team at our hauling location inCalgary, AB.Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, incentive bonuses, long term disability, life insurance, RRSP retirement and unlimited opportunities to"Connect with Your Future".
Address: 285122 Bluegrass Dr, Rocky View County, AB T1X 0P5
- Respond to incoming customer calls in a call center setting. Effectively resolves issues, respond to customer requests and to identify opportunities to solicit additional services offered by Waste Connections of Canada Inc.
- Inputs customer information, notes, requests and orders into proprietary company software while on call. Strong multitasking is a must to attain “First Call Resolution”. Identifies opportunities to cross or up sell preexisting customers on Waste Connections service offerings.
- Deescalate and perform conflict resolution to unsatisfied customers.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records, and handles cancelation requests.
- Documents complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation and resolution.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume atmosphere.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce and E-Mail, proficient in 10 key, keyboarding and typing skills a must
- Solid Waste Industry Experience and or related field ispreferred.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Waste Connections of Canada/Enviro Connexions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.