Heavy Equipment OperatorRiverview, Florida
Waste Connections, Inc. has immediate openings for HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR in Sun Country Materials Landfill, Riverview, FL. Looking for a versatile operator with the ability to travel throughout the state of Florida as needed, career growth and share our #1 value: SAFETY!
A typical schedule is Monday – Friday. Average workweek is 40-45 Hours. May work weekends if needed.
- Spreading and compacting trash using a compactor
- Spreading daily cover using a Dozer and scraper
- Excavating soil using a excavator
- Hauling soil
- Operate Front End Loader
- Operate several pieces of heavy equipment thru out the work day
- Work in a fast paced, team environment
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
- Follow safe operating practices
- Learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service
- Write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments
- Candidates that meet our minimum job requirements must:
- Posses a satisfactory driving record
- Have five years of previous experience operating heavy equipment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
- VETERANS are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions or need help with your application feel free to call the Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future! Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer(Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)