Heavy Equipment OperatorPunta Gorda Isles, Florida
Waste Connections, Inc. has immediate openings for HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR in Punta Gorda SLD Landfill, Punta Gorda, FL.
A typical schedule is Monday – Friday. Average workweek is 50 plus Hours. May work weekends if needed.
- Spreading and compacting trash using a compactor
- Spreading daily cover using a Dozer
- Excavating soil using a excavator
- Hauling soil
- Operate several pieces of heavy equipment thru out the work day
- Work in a fast paced, team environment
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
- Write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments
- Have 2 years of previous experience operating heavy equipment
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Must have excavator experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay!!
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
- VETERANS are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions or need help with your application feel free to call the Recruiter, Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).