Utility Attendant/Yard LaborerPlacerville, California
El Dorado Disposal, a Waste Connections company, is looking for a Utility Attendant/Yard Laborer for our facility located in Placerville, CA.
Your primary responsibility will be environment compliance which will include maintaining our storm water containers and making sure they are cleared from debris and cleaned. You will also be assigned other general labor duties.
The schedule will be Sunday-Wednesday 7:30am-6pm. The starting pay will be $17/hour.
- Facility maintenance
- Cleaning up oil and hydraulic spills
- General landscaping
- Container repairs and inventory management
- Other duties as assigned
- High School, Trade School or GED preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours outside in the conditions.
- Self motivated in a sometimes hectic and fast pace environment.
- Excellent time management ability.
- Must pass drug screen, pre-employment background check.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran