Site SupervisorOpa-locka, Florida
Job TitleSite Supervisor
Requisition Primary LocationOpa Locka, Florida
We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor with strong leadership experience to join our team.
Why you need to join us!
CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees. Honoring our commitments provides our stakeholders peace of mind and establishes us as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve. This creates a safe and rewarding environment for our employees.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
- Assist with the supervision of our container repair department.
- Conduct safety meetings and audits
- Issue progressive disciplinary action as necessary
- Receive, review, and follow up on customer complaints regarding collection programs
- Capable of performing repairs in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Must be able to read, interpret, measure and document in writing.
- Sufficient strength for handling large parts and tools.
- Be able to bend, crouch, kneel, stoop and work
- Be able to work from ladders and lift up to 50lbs.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Others duties as assigned
- 2+ years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Previous welding experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans)