Customer Service RepresentativeOntario, Oregon
Ontario Sanitary Services is looking for a High Energy Customer Service Representative to join the team in Ontario, OR. Previous Call Center or Waste experience would be a huge plus!
The schedule for this position is Full Time Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. The Starting rate of pay is $15.50 per hour.
As a member of our world class team of Customer Service Reps, you will feel like you’re a part of something bigger than yourself. Our team works together towards a common goal, making our Customer Service the best in the industry! Can you turn issues into opportunities? Does “High Call Volume” sound like your kind of day? If the answer is Yes, then you’re who were looking for!
CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints in a courteous manner
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment with very detailed expectations
- Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Average Call volume is 40-55 Per Shift.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume atmosphere.
- Proficient Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE:WCN) – We are an integrated solid waste services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services. The Company serves more than 7 million residential, commercial and industrial customers across 42 states, the District of Columbia and 6 Canadian Provinces. Forbes Magazine voted Waste Connections as one of the Top 200 small & mid-cap Companies in America”, 3 Years in a Row!
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)