Scale AttendantNew York, New York
MTS Transfer Station in the Bronx is looking for a Scale Attendant to join the team. In this position you will work in a fast paced high energy environment and run our scale checking our customers in and out of our facility. This position involves face to face customer service, cash handling, and computer work. You will also be responsible for keeping your area clean and organized and assist the manager with administrative duties.
Schedule is 6 days a week, hours between 10pm - 7am.
- Greet and direct all customers and employees.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Calculate payments for customers.
- Ensure incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong typing and 10 key skills.
- Microsoft Office experience.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)