Outside Sales RepresentativeNew York, New York
Waste Connections of New York, Inc. is currently looking for an energetic and experienced Field Sales Representative for our New York City market area. This exciting marketplace presents an abundance of new sales opportunities as NYC businesses re-emerge post pandemic.
- Selling commercial waste removal and recycling services to an array of businesses; retail, restaurants, office buildings, hotels, industrial, etc.
- Prospecting of new accounts including calling on new customers, telephone prospecting, joining business associations and networking groups, using technology to create new sales leads etc.
- Building a sales funnel utilizing our Salesforce driven CRM tool, ARES to track leads from the initial stages to the close of deals.
- Being the main point of contact for a current book of business and interacting with those customers to develop relationships, grow revenue, execute service agreements and assist with their overall pricing and service needs and/or concerns.
- Spending time in our Operational Hubs, interacting with Supervisors and Drivers to enhance overall strategic sales planning and account management.
- Working with Customer Service and Collections departments to satisfy client requests, resolve customer issues and to execute company initiatives.
The Position Provides:
- A competitive base salary plus commission!
- Annual Chairman’s Club recognition for top national performers! (Fantastic trips to popular destinations)
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement!
- Company paid Cell Phone and Microsoft Surface Pro!
- Unlimited opportunities to advance within this growing company!
- "Connect with Your Future"
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of OUTSIDE SALES experience
- Solid Waste Industry Experience a plus (not required)
- Sales experience within the NYC commercial sector a plus (not required)
- Experience with CRM systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Successful candidates are those who are self-motivated and seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).