Driver Helper (Pasco West FL)New Port Richey, Florida
Waste Connections is looking for individuals who have a passion for driving, career growth and share our #1 value: SAFETY! We are looking for Driver Helper to join the team at our location in New Port Richey, FL.
- Will assist Driver in collecting waste from residences and businesses in a safe, courteous, professional manner.
- Will assist driver in backing the vehicle, cleaning the vehicle cab, daily records, and help clean up any spills.
- Will be subject to extreme weather conditions, repeated heavy lifting, pushing and pulling totes / receptacles to and from truck to the designated area of customer.
- Must be flexible in hours of operation from holidays, weekend, and overtime. He / she can or will be subject to High Traffic Areas at times, must wear required PPE at all times, must have good communication skills.
- Be able to lift 70+ lbs throughout a 10 hour shift.
- Able and willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
- VETERANS are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions or need help with your application feel free to call the Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer(Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)