Primary LocationNatchitoches, Louisiana
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for a Dispatcher to join our team at location in Natchitoches, LA. Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM overtime as needed. Occasional Saturday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries for missed pick-ups, misplaced containers and property damage.
- Assisting driver(s) when a pick up or delivery is in question before servicing.
- Scheduling and dispatching work to various employees and departments throughout the day.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Deliver services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers daily.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Must have excellent attention to Detail.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of Dispatcher or Call Center experience in a transportation or logistics atmosphere preferred.
- Strong typing skills
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.)
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both orally and written.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)