Transfer Station Equipment OperatorNashville, Tennessee
Job TitleTransfer Station Equipment Operator
Primary LocationNashville, Tennessee
Waste Connections is looking for a safety consciousEquipment Operator/ Laborer to join the team at our Transfer Station in Nashville, TN.
- In this position you will be operating light equipment at our transfer station.
- This is a labor-intensive position requiring regular heavy lifting and climbing in and out of the equipment.
- This is a full time, year round position. A typical schedule for this position is Monday – Friday with occasional Saturdays as needed, approximately 50-55 hour work week.
- As an operator/ Helper of the transfer station, assist operators and site manager with records and maintains a daily operation record, per facility requirements.
- Flagging & directing traffic as it comes through site
- Ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the facility is maintained in a safe and professional manner. General site cleanup
- Perform assigned duties working at the transfer station
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- This is a physical job working in a covered area that is not effected by outside weather conditions.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience as well as a stable work history
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, & 401K.
- Great management team!
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
If you would like to chat immediately with our virtual assistant, click here:https://olivia.paradox.ai/co/WasteConnections/SusieOperator
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)