Scale House AttendantMiami, Florida
Job TitleScale House Attendant
Primary LocationMiami, Florida
Are you looking for a Career Path with a GROWINGCompany?!!
We are looking for an eScale House Attendantto join the team at our location in Miami, FL. Previous waste experience would be a huge plus!
Monday-Saturday starting at day shift typically working up to 55 hours a week.
Do not stop by or call our local office. If interested please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the landfill.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Calculate payments for customers.
- Ensure incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Approach all encounters with employees, customers, and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Spotting trucks.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Picking up litter.
- General Site Cleanup.
- Driving employees to their work stations.
- Performing other assigned duties at the landfill.
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Must have flexible availability to include weekends.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)