Sales SupervisorMiami, Florida
Supervise a team of Sales Rep on all aspects of customer service including pro-active retention, pricing & service integrity, managing Books of Business, maintaining & managing their loss budget and negotiating service agreements.
- Insure that the sales programs are being implemented
- Develop, motivate, and manage sales staff
- Manage the district's pricing quality and margin enhancement
- Manage the sales costs of the district
- Insure that the monthly budget is met
- Prepare bids, sales reports and track revenues
- Interact with customers and regulatory agencies
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years waste industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years sales experience
- Previous Sales Supervision experience
- Excellent communication, computer and organizational skills
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)