Operations ManagerMcKinney, Texas
We are currently seeking an experienced and energetic Operations Manager with strong safety and leadership qualities to lead our team.
OPERATIONS MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helps develop and execute safety goals.
- Monitors progress of daily operations for drivers and make staffing and routing changes as necessary.
- Conducts field inspections and audits of all site personnel to ensure proper work procedures
- Receives and reviews customer complaints regarding collections programs.
- Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans with the District Manager
- Participates in regular P&L reviews to ensure budgets labor and material costs are met
- Oversees a variety of complex compliance programs, including environmental, DOT, OSHA, and local permitting.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
OPERATIONS MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous operations experience in the Trash Industry required
- 2 or more years of managing in a people driven environment
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and EPA guidelines
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel/Word and the ability to learn and use company specialized applications
- Must be detail oriented, highly accountable and able to prioritize tasks
- Class B CDL or the ability to obtain one within 90 days
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Why you need to join us!
CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees. Honoring our commitments provides our stakeholders peace of mind and establishes us as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve. This creates a safe and rewarding environment for our employees.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term and long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". For more information and to apply, please visit www.wasteconnections.com.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)