Lead Heavy Equipment OperatorHollister, California
John Smith Landfill, a Waste Connections company, has an immediate position available for a Lead Heavy Equipment Operator at our operation in Hollister, CA!
The schedule will be four, 10 hour shifts, Friday - Monday. Saturdays and Sundays will be 6am-4:30pm, and Mondays and Fridays will be 7am-5:30pm.
Starting pay will be $28-33/hour, depending on experience. We also offer great family benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Proficient in operating all yellow iron on site.
· Operating dozer, excavator, compactor and other heavy equipment
· Pushing up piles of yard debris, rubble
· Responsible for equipment inspection
· Assisting customers and employees as needed
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Must have 3+ years of heavy equipment experience (dozer, excavator, compactor)
· Ability to be self directed as well as work in a team environment
· Ability to work in all weather conditions
· Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)