Waste Connections of Arkansas is looking for a Welderto join the team at our hauling company in Harrison, AR. Previous experience would be a huge plus!This position is very physical and requires you to work outside in all weather conditions.
We offer family benefits, 401k match $1 per $1, vacation and year round OT.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform welding and repair of trash containers and compactors as well as trash trucks in our fleet.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
- Ability to work independently and assist technicians on repairs.
- Ability to fabricate.
- Ability to use cutting torches.
- Ability to perform minor hydraulic repairs.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer(Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)