Dispatcher (Brunner Hauling FL)Fort Myers, Florida
Waste Connections is looking for individuals who have a passion for driving, career growth and share our #1 Value: Safety! We are looking for Dispatcher to join the team at our location in Bruner Hauling, Fort Myers, FL. Waste Connections has an immediate for a Dispatcher to join the team at our site in Fort Myers FL.
Monday-Friday starting at 7:30am – 5:00pm, typically working 10 hour days.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Analyzing and resolving customer inquiries for scheduling, missed pick-ups, misplaced containers and property damage.
- Assisting driver(s) when a pick up or delivery is in question before servicing.
- Scheduling and dispatching calls for next day routing throughout the day.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers daily.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent is a must.
- 2 years of Dispatcher experience in a transportation or logistics atmosphere preferred.
- Strong typing skills
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc.)
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both orally and written.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay!!
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
If you have any questions or need help with your application feel free to call the Recruiter, Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).