Customer Service Representative / Full Time With BenefitsFort Ann, New York
Ace Carting is looking for an experienced CUSTOMERSERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join the team at our location in Fort Ann, NY.
The Customer ServiceRepresentative (CSR) fields calls from Customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerning service or billing. A successful CSR must understand the Waste Connections business, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. Customer Service Representatives must show empathy or sensitivity to the customer regarding the issue at hand.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities with customerservice employees and other managers.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered and complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Communicates with customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions to service issues.
- Promotes Waste Connections standard operating procedures, which assures efficient environmentally correct and safe workplace practices
- Processes payments from customers and researches customer inquiries regarding their invoice.
- Updates customer account information for routing and billing purposes.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 years of CustomerService experience in a high call volume atmosphere
- Degree from a 4 year college or university (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401(k) retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)