Equipment Operator IFife, Washington
Job TitleEquipment Operator I
Primary LocationFife, Washington
We have an immediate position available for a Laborer at our Murrey's Disposal TS in Fife, WA. In this position you will wear many hats but main duties will include flagging traffic, minor equipment use, helping customers unload vehicles and keeping site clean. This is a full time, long term position with a great company. If you don't mind getting your hands dirty and are a self-motivated, hardworking individual with good communication skills we want to talk to you.
Full-time position, starts at $18.00 per hour. We offer family benefits, 401k, vacation, and full time year round work.
- Perform assigned duties working at the transfer station.
- Flagging / Directing traffic as it comes through.
- Helping / Interacting with customers.
- Site cleanup
- Forklift and Other Small Machinery Use.
- At least 1 year of work experience. Preferably in a blue collar type position where you utilize customer service skills.
- High school Diploma / GED required
- The ability to stand outside throughout a 10 hr shift.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Must pass drug screen and pre-employment background check.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)