Bilingual Supervisor for Recycling Facility - 2nd shiftElk Grove Village, Illinois
Job TitleBilingual Supervisor for Recycling Facility - 2nd shift
Primary LocationElk Grove Village, Illinois
Waste Connections is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people!We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual’s unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Our people mean everything to us.
• CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
WANTED!– Operations Supervisor for GROOT Recycling Facility in Elk Grove Village. This position will cover the 2nd shift. Candidate will need to be fluent in Spanish and English.
Looking for a Career Path with a GROWING Company?
We have a 2nd shift Supervisor position available at our GROOT Recycling Facility in Elk Grove Village, IL. In this position you will be responsible for hiring, training, supervising, and ensuring the safety of our employees. You will also be trained and mentored in the waste business to prepare you for future management opportunities in our growing company.
- Assigns and supervises work crews operating solid waste post collection equipment
- Monitors progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees and makes operational changes as necessary
- Conducts safety meetings and audits
- Maintains employee files
- Responsible for scale house
- Issues progressive disciplinary action as necessary
- Conducts facility inspections to ensure proper work procedures and compliance
- Receives and reviews customer complaints
- Performs reviews of all direct reports
- Others duties as assigned
Qualified applicants will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish
- 2+ years prior Supervisory experience; waste industry preferred
- 4 year degree preferred
- Must be willing and able to relocate for future promotional opportunities.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability.
We offer excellent family benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future"
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)