Sales RepresentativeDenver, Colorado
Are you creative and self-driven? Do you long for an interactive, fun, and casual yet professional workplace? Is an unstructured and open environment just the ticket for you? If you answered yes to all of these questions, join us at our Denver, CO office as an Outside Sales Representative.
- Selling waste and recycling removal services to in and around the Denver metro area.
- Preparing bids, weekly call reports and cold calling new and existing customers.
- Being the main point of contact for a current book of business.
- Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations and trade shows.
- Gathering contract expiration dates, documenting existing customer concerns and working with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service
- 70% of your time will be spent prospecting, building relationships and exploring market opportunities.
- 30% of this position will be spent in the office doing team building, strategic planning, and account management.
- 3+ years outside business-to-business contract sales with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively cover a large sales territory.
The position provides:
- A competitive base salary plus commission
- Guaranteed commission for the 1st three months
- Company paid phone and iPad
- A set monthly car allowance
Salary $40-45k + commission and car allowance
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)