As a member of our elite team of drivers, you will feel like you’re a part of something bigger than yourself. Our team works together towards a common goal – cleaning up our communities while making our customer service the best in the industry. Do you have a Class A or B CDL? Does driving a local route every day sound great? If the answer is yes, then you’re who we’re looking for.
What do you need to be a successful Driver at Waste Connections? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Safety Minded
- Good Driver
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Detail Oriented
Paid Vacation Time
401(k) with Company Match
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Emergency Travel Assistance
Prepaid Legal Plan
Scholarship Program for Kids
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Employee Relief Fund
If you take pride in what you do every day, you will succeed at this company.Jerimiah Recycle Driver
Amazingly, he hasn’t had an accident, incident or injury in 23 years on the job. Meet Eddie Gutierrez, our 2017 Driver of the Year.
Why Choose Us?
We are Waste Connections, an integrated services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal and recycling services to local residents and businesses throughout the U.S. and Canada. We’re proud to be a different kind of company with a different kind of culture. One where self-directed, empowered employees have our trust and full support to realize their potential as they strive to make a bigger and better impact on their communities and careers every day.
Waste Conenctions is looking for Garbage Truck Drivers to join out team at our districts in and aroundDallas, Texas. Our priority is to make sure we hire safe drivers that care about the service provided to the community. As a driver with us the minimum responsibilities are:
- Safely operating a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste.
- Reading route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Performing routine post and pre route inspections on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Having professional and courteous interactions with our customers when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What we need from you:
- Valid Class A or B CDL
- Clean driving record
- 1 year of local route driving experience
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(K) with company match; let us help you save for your future
- Healthcare; Medical, Dental, Vision
- Perks, perks, perks! Employee Assistance Mental Health Program, Emergency Travel Assistance, Prepaid Legal Plan, Scholarship Opportunities for kids, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Relief Fund
- Insurance: Life, Short Term/Long Term Disability
Waste Connections is an equal opportunity employer. Waste Connections does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law