Sales Coordinator/ Sales SupportCoquitlam, Canada
Waste Connections of Canada is a leading non-hazardous solid waste management in North America. We are looking for a SAFETY inclined, energetic, autonomous, and proactive team player who is capable of making a difference in his/her team and community.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Coordinator at our Vancouver district based in Coquitlam.
Address: 25 Fawcett Road, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6V2
Shifts: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
As a Sales Coordinator, you provide admin support to our field reps and customers, upholding one of our key operating values. Your success in this role is dependent on how hard you work and how well you communicate with internal and external customers. Your demonstration of organization/time-management skills, along with your personal and ethical behavior, is of paramount importance in this position. We are busy, but a fun place to work. As a Sales Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will field a high volume of tasks, calls, and emails consistently with your speedy data entry, excellent customer service, and proficient Microsoft Office skills.
• Perform data entry of sales reps paperwork into internal systems
• Coordinate the setup and installation of new accounts between departments
• Analyze account activity and suggest opportunities for service improvements to the customer
• Maintain appropriate files and documentation, per company policy and internal controls
• Respond to customer inquiries – via phone and email and resolve customer issues
• Liaise with internal teams to determine service requirements, resolve issues or complaints
• 2-3 years of customer service/admin/office experience
• Accurate data entry skills & customer service skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Written and Oral communication skills
• Critical and logical thinking skills
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a "work hard, play harder" culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
Waste Connections of Canada/Enviro Connexions is an Equal Opportunity Employer