HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORCohoes, New York
• CULTURE:It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
•INTEGRITY:Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
We are looking for asafety consciousEquipment Operatorto join the team in Cohoes at the Capital Regions Landfill.
In this position you will be operating equipment such as bulldozers, wheel loaders, excavators, and off road dump trucks. You will be responsible for routine inspection and maintenance on the equipment such as checking oil, water, and tires.
This is a physical job working outside in all weather conditions.
What We Offer –
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation and a great management team.
Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
Job Requirements –
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Experience in Heavy Equipment
- Experience in a D8 preferred
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)
Please read the description below. If you would like to speak to our virtual assistant Olivia please click the following link.