Inside Sales RepClifton Park, New York
We have an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative at our site in Clifton Park, NY. This position is a high volume B2B selling, customer maintenance, and customer retention opportunity. It requires balancing current customer needs and retention, along with gaining new customer through active prospecting and networking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retaining, growing, and selling commercial waste removal and disposal services.
- Working with Outside Sales Representatives to help keep existing customers.
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment.
- Preparing bids, weekly call reports and cold calling new and existing customers
- Interacting with customers, non-profit, business associations and trade shows
- Gathering contract expiration dates, documenting existing customer concerns and working with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service
- 3+ years sales with a proven track record of success.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)