Collections CoordinatorChambersburg, Pennsylvania
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for a Collections Representative in Chambersburg, PA. In this position you will be responsible for making a high volume of outbound collection calls on delinquent accounts, taking customer payments over the phone, setting up payment arrangements, and working to resolve problems that arise concerning service or billing.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00am -5:00pm position with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Making 70-80+ outbound calls daily on delinquent accounts managing automated calls
- Managing automated calls and emails
- Working with various managers and departments strategizing and executing monthly collection plans
- Handle difficult customers and escalated calls
- Maintain communication and reporting with our 3rd party collection agency
- Maintain accurate notes in customer accounts
- Provide assistance with on line payments
- Provide customers recap of accounts for billing disputes
- Results reporting to management
- Filling in as a scale house attendant when needed.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience making heavy outbound collections calls highly preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)