Inside Sales RepresentativeCape Girardeau, Missouri
Waste Connections of Missouri is looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our location in Cape Girardeau
As an Inside Sales Representative, you provide admin support to our District Sales Manager, upholding one of our key operating values. Your success in this role is dependent on how hard you work and how well you communicate with internal and external customers. Your demonstration of organization/time-management skills, along with your personal and ethical behavior, is of paramount importance in this position. We are busy, but a fun place to work. As an Inside Sales Representative you will field a high volume of tasks, calls, and emails, and provide excellent customer service, and proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Coordinate the setup and installation of new accounts between departments
- Analyze account activity and suggest opportunities for service improvements to the customer
- Maintain appropriate files and documentation, per company policy and internal control
- Respond to customer inquiries – via phone and email and resolve customer issues
- Liaise with internal teams to determine service requirements, resolve issues or complaints
- 2-3 years of customer service/admin/office experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Written and Oral communication skills
- Critical and logical thinking skills
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.careers.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)