Local CDL Route DriverBend, Oregon
Job TitleLocal CDL Route Driver
Requisition Primary LocationBend, Oregon
Truck driving professionals, are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry-leading company? Join us at Cascade Disposal! Our goal is to create an environment where self-directed, empowered employees strive to consistently fulfill our constituent commitments and seek to create positive impacts through interactions with customers, communities, and fellow employees.
“What’s in it for you?”
- Competitive Compensation
- Safety Bonuses$$
- Yearly Boot Allowance$$
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Valid Class A or B CDL license with air brake endorsement
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Minimum 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Working knowledge of D.O.T. laws
- The schedule will be Monday - Friday day shift, 45-50 hours per week, 6am start time.
- Ability to work a physically demanding job. Loading and unloading cans with no helpers.
- Willingness to submit to and pass background check and pre-employment drug screening test
- Ability to read, write and comprehend reports to complete daily assignments
- Clean driving record.
Physical Demands Include:
- Ability to function in a wide variety of environments to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work assignments (i.e., rain, heat, sun, cold)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and move and maneuver up to 100 pounds
- Ability to mount and dismount the truck multiple times every day while on route
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)