Scale House AttendantApache Junction, Arizona
Waste Connection of AZ is currently looking for a Scale House Attendant at our Apache Junction, AZ location.
Work Days: Tuesday-Friday 8 am to 4 pm Days
Mandatory Saturday 7am-1pm
Off Days: Sunday & Monday
- Greet and direct all customers and employees upon entry of the transfer station.
- Weighing trucks in and out and calculating payments for customers.
- Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures.
- Ensuring that incoming garbage loads are safe and do not contain any inappropriate material.
- Answers phone in a professional and enthusiastic fashion.
- Performs full clerical and general office duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Assisting with office duties, filing and paperwork as needed.
- Ensuring that customers and employees conduct all business in a safe manner and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Providing general upkeep of the Scale House.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy.
- Past Scale House experience a PLUS!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Prior cash handling experience required.
- Reliability and punctuality is a must.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)