Laborer/Forklift OperatorApache Junction, Arizona
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US:
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Pushing recyclables onto an incline belt
- Loading recycle materials in a hopper
- Loading, dump trucks, open top trailers, pushing up piles of yard debris, rubble
- Responsible for equipment inspection
- Assisting customers and employees as needed
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 60 pounds.
- The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration. Noise level is usually moderate.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven experience in operating Forklifts and Balers
- Ability to be self-directed as well as work in a team environment
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.careers.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)