Site ManagerSt. Cloud, Florida
Why you need to join us!
• CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
• ABILITY TO RELOCATE: Waste Connections is growing and we need dedicated leaders ready to answer the call of our next acquisition or our next growth opportunity. Ask out about the awesome benefits this will offer to your long term career goals.
A Day in the Life of a Site Manager:
• Assign and supervise work crews operating solid waste collection equipment.
• Monitors progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees and makes staffing changes as necessary.
• Helps develop and execute safety goals.
• Conducts field inspections and audits of all site personnel to ensure proper work procedures.
• Receives and reviews customer complaints regarding collection programs.
• Performs reviews and performance management discussions.
• Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans for the Hauling Company.
• Oversees a variety of complex compliance programs, including environmental, OSHA, and local permitting.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 3+ years of managing in a dynamic, people driven environment
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related business systems
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)