Customer Service RepresentativeWolcott, Colorado
Vail Honey Wagon, a Waste Connections company, is looking for a high energy Customer Service Representative to join our GROWING team in Wolcott, Colorado.
- $19.00 - $22.00 per hour.
- Generous incentive bonuses paid out quarterly!
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US:
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment. Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes and demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational system.
- Interview customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Gathers information for potential contracts, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work environment is a mountain office setting. Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lighted.
- Customer Service Representatives have their own workstation in a shared space and are equipped with a telephone, headset, stand up desk and computer with 2 monitors.
- CSR call areas can be noisy and work may be repetitious and stressful, with little time in between calls, while still providing excellent service. Some calls are evaluated to ensure high standards.
- May experience long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen are common.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 -years of Phone Customer Service experience is ideal but not required.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email is preferred.
- Basic typing and 10-key skills are required.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at https://careers.wasteconnections.com/ . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)