Thermal Operations SupervisorStanton, Texas
About R360 Environmental Solutions R360 is leading the O&G waste industry in developing innovative technologies that help our customers meet ESG’s as well as ensure long term viability in the major shale plays that we service.
To join R360 is to join the leading edge of innovation and sustainability for generations to come.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Required with Mechanical being preferred
- Must be able to work a rotating shift (6:00 pm - 6:00 am)
- Previous experience setting up, running, and overseeing development on a thermal processing unit or equipment that utilizes thermal dynamics for the processing of material and/or energy.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel/Word and the ability to learn and use company specialized applications for the monitoring of thermal processing. The ability or prior experience of analyzing live read outs from a mechanical monitoring system is preferred.
- Must be willing to relocate for promotional opportunities
Thermal Engineer Responsibilities
Oversees the operation of Thermal Processing of material including analyzing material throughput and internal operating parameters.
Required to be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements.
Majority of work will be conducted hands on in the field.
Develops short-term and long-term goals and action plans in conjunction with your Division to maintain operational capacity of the Thermal Unit, including the execution of required maintenance.
Participates in regular P&L reviews to ensure budgets are met; develops and implements programs for optimal equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and labor and material costs.
Responsible for compliance to applicable environmental laws and regulations. Has overall responsibility for facility maintenance and Thermal Unit operation Performs other job-related duties as assigned. Why you need to join us!
CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees. Honoring our commitments provides our stakeholders peace of mind and establishes us as the premier waste services company in the markets we serve. This creates a safe and rewarding environment for our employees.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future! We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, short term and long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". For more information and to apply, please visit www.wasteconnections.com. Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans