CUSTOMER SERVICE REP / BENEFITS / FULL TIMESeekonk, Massachusetts
Job TitleCUSTOMER SERVICE REP / BENEFITS / FULL TIME
Primary LocationSeekonk, Massachusetts
Please read the job description. If you would like to chat with our virtual assistant Olivia then click the following link.
Mega Disposal is looking for an experiencedCUSTOMERSERVICE REPRESENTATIVEfor our Seekonk, MA location. TheCustomerServiceRepresentative (CSR) fields calls from Customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerningserviceor billing. A successful CSR must understand the Waste Connections business, so they can resolve various types ofcustomerissues.CustomerServiceRepresentatives must show empathy or sensitivity to thecustomerregarding the issue at hand.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolvecustomerdisputes.
- Coordinate with customers in bill collection
- Demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities withcustomerserviceemployees and other managers.
- Talks with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change inservice.
- Solicits sales of new or additional services.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered and complaints ofservicefailures to designated departments for investigation.
- Communicates with customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determineservicerequirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions toserviceissues.
- Promotes Waste Connections standard operating procedures, which assures efficient environmentally correct and safe workplace practices
- Processes payments from customers and researchescustomerinquiries regarding their invoice.
- Updatescustomeraccount information for routing and billing purposes.
RequirementsIdeal candidate will possess:
- 2 years ofCustomerServiceexperience in a high call volume atmosphere
- Degree from a 4 year college or university (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)