Part Time Customer Service RepresentativeMoses Lake, Washington
Job TitlePart Time Customer Service Representative
Primary LocationMoses Lake, Washington
A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday from 9:00am-2:00pm. Starting Wage is $15.00/HR with the opportunity for monthly performance based incentives!!!
As a Customer Service Rep with Lakeside Disposal you will feel like you’re a part of a tight knit team that works together towards a common goal, making our Customer Service the best in the industry! Can you turn issues into opportunities? Are you looking for a great career with a great company? Our employees are our most important asset and we do everything we can to support their growth and promote a positive culture. If you’re interested in finding out why our employees love working here so much, apply today!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service, talks with customers by phone and in person, to receive orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service.
- Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepares change of address records and issues discontinuance orders.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers and Waste Connections employees to determine service requirements and resolve problems or complaints in a courteous manner
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment with very detailed expectations
- Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Assist in other areas as needed
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
Areas are clean, ventilated, and well lighted. CSR call areas can be noisy and work may be repetitious and stressful, with little time in between calls. Some calls are evaluated to ensure high standards. Also, long periods spent sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen are very common.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
2 years of Customer Service experience in a high call volume atmosphere.
Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Email preferred. Typing and 10-key skills are required.
Excellent organization and communication skills.
Ability to analyze and solve problems. Gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Knowledge of waste industry is preferred.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)