Customer Service RepresentativeMcKinney, Texas
Waste Connections is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in McKinney. This is a very fast paced position similar to a call center position. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Answer phone calls from customers and assist with their questions or concerns. Work to resolve any problems they raise concerning service or billing.
- Sell residential, commercial front load and temporary roll-off service.
- Support existing accounts and ensure retention of them.
- Work with other departments to satisfy customer requests for service.
- Accurately escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Proactively communicate with or respond to customers in support of Company pricing initiatives.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Type 40+ wpm
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication, listening, time management and organizational skills.
- 1-2 years customer service experience
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)