Site ManagerGraham, Texas
A Day in the Life of a Site Manager:
• Assign and supervise work crews operating solid waste collection equipment.
• Monitors progress of daily operations, and reassigns employees and makes staffing changes as necessary.
• Helps develop and execute safety goals.
• Conducts field inspections and audits of all site personnel to ensure proper work procedures.
• Receives and reviews customer complaints regarding collection programs.
• Performs reviews and performance management discussions.
• Formulates both short-term and long-term goals and action plans for the Hauling Company.
• Oversees a variety of complex compliance programs, including environmental, OSHA, and local permitting.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 3+ years of managing in a dynamic, people driven environment
• Have a minimum of a Class B CDL or ability to obtain within 90 days
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and related business systems
Apply todayand Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)